Colette has lived in the area since arriving in London as a university student. Colette graduated with a BSc (Hons) degree in Physiotherapy from Kings College, London in 1996, & an MSc Sports Physiotherapy degree from London Southbank University in 2005.
• Musculoskeletal disorders (sports injuries, spinal, knee, shoulder etc)
• Temporomandibular (jaw) Disorders
• Chronic/ long-lasting pain
• Prehab and rehabilitation post-surgery
• Workstation / ergonomic assessments
• Long Covid rehabilitation
Colette continues to be curious about Physiotherapy and healthcare with the aim of providing a positive, empowering experience for patients. Colette is an ACPOHE (Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Occupational Health & Ergonomics) committee member & contributes to the Society of Occupational Medicine MSK and Long Covid groups. Colette is also a member of ACPTMD (Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Temporomandibular Disorder)