Mariusz “Mario” Gornisiewicz
Mario is a qualified Physiotherapist & Functional Manual Therapist graduating with a BSc (Hons) degree and a MSc (Hons) in Physiotherapy from the University of Rzeszow, Poland in 2010.
His main goal as a MSK Physiotherapist is helping people with reducing pain & restoring function after injuries, Orthopaedic surgery, Musculoskeletal disorders.
Mario practices a holistic approach & uses a variety of therapeutic methods including:
- Myofascial Release, Anatomy Trains & Spine Tensegrity
- Functional Manual Therapy
- Orthopaedic Cyriax method
- PNF (Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation)
- Sports taping
- Functional cranio-sacral therapy
- Medical Dry Needling/ Acupuncture/ Pino-therapy
Mario continues to study and has recently completed a diagnostic Ultrasound and injection course.
Outside of work, Mario is a keen fisherman and is enjoying exploring the Thames riverside.